Googling and researching, talking to friends and been in Baby Sleep Facebook groups. But you still haven’t been able to get your baby sleeping.
Imagine waking up rested and refreshed from a full night’s sleep. The sunlight gently trickles into your bedroom…
You feel excited, energized and thriving…ready to tackle your full day as a mother.
But let’s just lay it all out on the table…
You don’t feel that way. You’re drained, worn-out, and run down. You need sleep to function, and you don’t know how much longer you can stay in this sleep-deprived-merry-go-round.
If you keep looking for that ‘quick-fix’ or just read another Baby Sleep book, I’ve got to tell you something…You’re not gonna get anywhere, love!
What you need is a guide. Someone you can ask your questions to, someone to intimately get to know you and your baby, someone who will be there for you every-step-of-the-way until you reach your sleep goals.
When my baby was almost 3 months old, I was going to be returning to work, but was concerned how I would manage to put in the required hours. How I would be able to balance going to sleep late after work and waking up during the middle of the night to feed my baby. Batya helped us work out a napping and feeding schedule which suits my baby’s needs. Having a predictable schedule helped me attend to my baby and once we started keeping to Batya’s schedule, our baby started sleeping through the night. I am looking forward to applying the knowledge and tools I gained during the years to come. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!
Mother of David
Sounds simple, right?
Well, it actually is that simple! When you work 1-on-1 with me, this is what we’ll do together:
- Get to the root of all your baby’s sleep fighting, finding out exactly WHERE it’s coming from
- Create a realistic, Personalized Sleep Plan that fits your life and your baby’s personality
- Get your baby sleeping through the night within 3 weeks. BAAM!
The only question is: Are you ready for sleep, my dear?
See what these Rested Moms have to say…
Draizy says Batya complete changed her family’s life.
Meet Rested Mom Brittany: I would have paid $10,000 if I knew it was going to work like this!
Here’s why my 1-on-1 service is the best of the best.
This 3 week, intimate program is the fastest, most in-depth option to get your life back in gear.
I’ll walk you through my entire system start to finish.
- Eight (count ‘em) 60-minute, laser-focused calls to get your baby sleeping
- 2 x 30 minute, S.O.S sessions for those moments of overwhelm that will come up (Trust me, they will!)
- Unlimited VIP email access to me 9 am – 9 pm daily
- 1 year’s access to me, EVEN AFTER your baby sleeps like a champ – to ensure future sleeping sticks
- 2 x 30 minute calls to get your partner on board emotionally, physically and everywhere you want him to be! Because trust me, there’s nothing like having a Unified Front TOGETHER
- UNLIMITED Access to all of Batya’s Sleep courses for every age, to keep in your back pocket for future reference (newborns to 6-year-olds!)
- 1 Year Platinum Membership to the Moms Mastermind Group ($1500 Value!)
*This 1 Year Membership Includes
- Live, monthly call-ins to “Pick Batya’s Brain” and ask her about any issue you may encounter along the way
- Recordings of Batya’s latest sleep tips, to always stay in the know and avoid problems before they even arise
Your sleep is priceless (literally!).
– or –
3 payments of $1150
about gettin’ you some sleep.
When I first spoke with Batya, I didn’t think she would be able to help me. My baby had been described by everyone as extremely fussy, constantly crying all day long. I was so sleep deprived that I was on the verge of insanity before Batya’s sleep program. Thanks to Batya’s dedication and hard work (and a lot of hard work myself), my baby is MUCH HAPPIER. He sleeps in his own crib, he has a nap and bedtime sleep schedule and we both have some normalcy in our lives. This was the best thing I could have done for my baby. I would recommend any mother to use Batya’s services. She is helpful, patient and passionate about helping both baby and mother have a happier way of life.
Mother of Nathan
Let’s be honest.
You have two choices…
Choice #1: Keep playing the guessing game
Yup, there’s tons of information out there. Between Google, Facebook, and the Self Help section at the bookstore, there is wayyy too much out there than you have time to read. Likelihood is that you’ll keep searching – but still have no idea where to start or how to finish.
Choice #2: Get your sleep on
Be that Mom again. Be that Wife again. Be that person again…you know, the one that wears makeup and has energy to go to the gym! You and your family deserve the peace and joy this can bring them.
Not sure if this is the right fit for you?